Happy New Year! What I love about this blog is being able to look back on our year and see where we went wrong, where we went right and to reassess where we're going. The word I chose to live by for 2011 was 'create' and I think I did a pretty good job of continuing to create as much as possible from scratch for our little family. I took up hand sewing (and LOVE it), I made more handmade presents than ever before this year, and I continued to get creative in our little kitchen.
Here's a look at the top ecoMILF posts from 2011:
My word for 2012 is 'breathe'. Simple enough? But there is so much meaning in the word:
* to take more time to take care of myself
* to find more moments for rest, reading, meditation and yoga
* to somehow begin to separate my identity, my body (and my breast) from Indigo and to regain that sense of personal space
* to take time to think about my community and how I'd like to be a helpful part of it
* to take time to shop conscientiously, choosing wisely and thinking twice before buying
* to take a breath before getting agitated, angry or frustrated
* to take a breath to stay in the moment, to be in the moment, to appreciate the moment
* to do less; manage time, priorities and values; and to slow down
In it's simplest sense to breathe is to be alive and I hope this year to feel more alive, vibrant, energised and inspired.
Thank you all for your words, your advice, your comments and your silent support and readership. I wish you all a beautiful New Year filled with peace, blessings and lots of time for breathing.